1. Use of My Personal Data in Direct Marketing
本人已閲讀、明白泓業置富財務有限公司 (“貴公司”) 的 「私隱政策聲明」並同意貴 公司將本人的個人資料用於根據上述私隱政策聲明中第4段所述及經下列途徑收取直銷推廣資訊:
• Email (email address provided above)
• Phone/SMS (mobile phone number provided above)
• All channels (including email, mail, SMS, phone)
I understand that it is not obligatory for me to allow my personal data to be used for direct marketing. I further understood that I may general opt-out or selective opt-out such consent any time by sending written request to the Company free of charge and that the Company should stop using or providing my personal data for direct marketing by itself &/or other parties in accordance with my opt-out request.
本人明白是沒有必要強制性提供個人資料作直接促銷。本人亦明白本人可以隨時向貴 公司發送書面請求選擇一般性或選擇性退出而無須付款；而貴 公司必須根據本人的意願停止把本人的個人資料作為貴 公司及/或提供給其他人用於直接促銷。
I hereby declare the following 本人聲明:
1. I am a Hong Kong permanent resident with age over 18 with sound mind and is competent to enter into and perform my obligations under this Agreement;
2. I have not entered into or signed any agreement (the “third party agreement”) with any person (“third party”) for or in relation to the procuring, negotiation, obtaining or application of the Loan, guaranteeing or securing the repayment of the Loan (other than an agreement with solicitors instructed by me for the provision of legal services solely);
本人並未因促致、洽商、取得或申請該筆貸款，或因擔保或保證該筆貸款的償還，或由於與該等事務有關，而與任何人 (「第三方」) 達成或簽訂了任何協議 (「第三方協議」) (本人與其委任的律師純粹為提供法律服務而達成或簽訂的協議除外)；
本人已詳閱及明白下列之所有條款及細則並同意受其約束，包括 (a) 私人貸款申請表之條款及細則; (b) 私人貸款條款及細則; 及 (c) 私隱政策聲明。本人明白此等文件可向貴公司索取或在貴公司網站 (www.flo.hk) 閱覽；
5. all documents and information (including personal data and financial information) supplied to the Company in connection with this application are true, complete and accurate in all material respects. I aware that any false/misleading information provided in this application will lead to criminal liability;
6. I am solvent and no bankruptcy, litigation or administrative proceedings are currently made against me or to my knowledge threatened, nor have any arrangements with other lenders which might prevent my ability to fulfill any of my repayment obligations. I have not had a bankruptcy petition made against me and I am not petitioning or intending to petition for my bankruptcy in the coming 12 months;
7. I agree and authorize the Company to collect all data that are required to support this application and I have been advised of my right to access, update or amend such data and information held by the Company or credit reference agencies;
8. I understand and agree that the Company shall have all rights in approving or rejecting this application without having to provide a reason for any decision. Any information and documents submitted shall not be returned; and
9. If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
I consent to being given any information by the Company in connection with this application in the form of an electronic record or by electronic means pursuant in the form of an electronic record or by electronic means pursuant to Section 15 of the Electronic Transactions Ordinance (Cap. 553, The Laws of Hong Kong), and acknowledge that such information may be required to be given by the Company to me in writing pursuant to Hong Kong law, including but not limited to the Money Lenders Ordinance (Cap. 163, The Laws of Hong Kong). I consent that (i) the four-digit pin provided by the Company and used by me to indicate my agreement to and acceptance of the terms and conditions of this application and Personal Loan Agreement constitutes my electronic signature thereon for the purposes of Section 6 of the Electronic Transactions Ordinance (Cap. 553, The Laws of Hong Kong); (ii) such electronic signature shall be deemed to be my personal signature on the Agreement and hence satisfies the requirements of Section 18(1) of the Money Lenders Ordinance (Cap. 163, The Laws of Hong Kong); and (iii) the method used for identification and indication of authentication and approval is reliable and appropriate.
供藉香港法律須以書面形式提供之資料 (包括但不限於放債人條例 (香港法例第一六三章)。本人同意 (i) 以由貴公司發出作本協議及其條款及細則示意簽署及確認的 4位數字認證號碼作為本人的電子簽署，而該電子簽署符合《電子交易條例》(香港法例第五五三章) 第六條所列之目的；(ii) 並該電子簽署應被視為該協議的正式簽署，並符合《放債人條例》(香港法例第五五三章) 第十八條第一章所列之情況；(iii) 所使用的方法 (包括識別身份、鑒定及批核) 是可靠和適當的。
I further acknowledge that both the Company and I consent that any form of electronic and physical signature or consent is a reliable and appropriate form of my signature.